Tuesday 24 January 2012

Susanna




Portrait of Susanna. my friend, who recently finished an internship at the luxury fashion boutique Browns,
She is amongst the 2.68 million currently unemployed in the UK and searching for a job. 
This image was taken early one morning after a night out, she had lost her phone and wasn't feeling great...although, the sunlight was beautiful and not to be missed so I asked her if I could take her picture to capture her mood. 
What I like most about this picture is the white bleached light coming in through the window spilling onto her blond hair and white t shirt. 
When I was taking photos Susanna found this note folded up in her pocket, the note is a list of designer items she was responsible to gather the previous day for the Stylist. I took a picture of it to compliment the portrait.



No comments:

Post a Comment