Tuesday 17 January 2012

Rob and Robin






the past few weeks I've been experimenting with daylight and different ways to work with it within portraiture, I've been exploring London with the aim of finding some subjects to shoot and generally just seeing what happens. 
Here's a few images from a recent wonder. These were shot with my digital camera, I shot some frames on film too and will hopefully get them processed soon* It was fun meeting strangers and a challenge to deal with the unpredictable nature of some...Rob and Robin were sound, I saw them playing football on the fields and waited until they were finished to ask if I could take their picture, once i'd done a few kick-ups to show them I could play football they said yes. I just had my camera with me and nothing else only daylight as my light source, the sun was fading fast and so I asked them both separately to step into the sunlight, I really like the clear blue sky and the way the warm sharp light is hitting their faces. Looking forward to seeing what I find next...



No comments:

Post a Comment