Thursday 15 September 2011

Jordanna








Images from a recent test shoot for a potential regular feature for Brownsfashion
Within the build up of London fashion week I've been photographing for Browns a l o t recently and the other day I was asked to produce/shoot 'a look of the week' type thing and given no brief although full reigns on creating one - awesome. but told one thing 'make it good' -great,  
There were of course the usual limitations and restrictions mainly surrounding time, sourcing location and efficiently to produce a sucessful set of the images. Although, through inspiration from Garance Dore I knew and know the type of shots and colours I'm after.... I think.

I quite like these although, I'm looking forward to hopefully shooting more and experimenting abit.


No comments:

Post a Comment