Friday 2 September 2011

Dimitris Loukoumas




I admit. I may have neglected this space alittle recently...  a combination of not being near a computer nor in the country and having fun has been a distraction - a poor excuse.
Although, 
thought I'd share some portraits from a recent trip, these photographs are of a friend I met in the Greek Islands called 'Dimitris', as soon as I saw him I knew I had to take his portrait...We spent a few days hanging out together in what felt like paradise and throughout I had plenty of time to ask him for a picture although, in true holiday mode I forgot and I only managed to steal these shots minutes before I had to jump on a boat to leave the island, as we were swimming back ashore he was kind enough to let me take this simple portrait. I love the colour of the water.

thankyou Dimitris!

more to come.




1 comment:

  1. You are welcome Stacey!!
    and dont forget
    8ate8

    xixi

    regards
    dimitris

    ReplyDelete