Friday 4 October 2013

Tim Andrews - 'Daydream Believer.'





Above is my portrait of Tim Andrews and contribution to his fantastic project 'Over the hill' which is a photographic project involving a guy with Parkinson's Disease who has been photographed during the last six years by over 250 different photographers and I was delighted when Tim asked me to be apart of it. 

This portrait entitled 'Daydream Believer' was taken at his home in Brighton this Summer. We didn't have a plan and idea in mind nor did we necessarily plan to shoot at his home although, when we arrived it felt comfortable sitting and chatting to Tim in his lounge and we soon started talking about his life, goings on and his proud record collection. We soon put on some tunes, I got my camera out and started to take a few frames of Tim listening (some times dancing) to the music. The above is a shot I took when Tim was slightly off guard and was taking a rest in his chair in front of his book and record collection... I really enjoyed spending time with this wonderful man, I look forward to more collaborations with him soon. Watch this space


No comments:

Post a Comment