Thursday 7 April 2011

Dreamer no22




This post welcomes the twenty-second 'Dreamer' and addition to a project I've been creating over the past year.or so. Entitled 'Dreamers.'
Dreamers is a collection of images showcasing commuters asleep on the London underground, to achieve these photographs my subjects are completely unaware I have taken their portrait; this involves patience, opportunity and understanding from those around me.
have been shooting this project for about a year now and have found myself in many wondrous and unexpected scenarios along the way, the project doesn't necessarily have an end or expected completion date, it's continuous,for now, although I have recently invested in whole bunch of new film so expect morrre Dreamers to be posted on here in the coming weeks and months!
-and all will be revealed on my website in the projects section soon...


in the meantime enjoy the sunshine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment