Tuesday 1 March 2011

*sneakypeek





-A few 'behind the scenes' pics from a photo shoot I did for Brownsfashion.com last week.
This time it was on location in a gorgeous and simply massive house in Knightsbridge, *a wow situation I found myself in, taking me outside the comfort of shooting in the studio. (which I quite liked)
It was actually a challenge to get my head around at first re; lighting and making sure 'it was right' although, with alot of creative chat and banter with the team everything seemed to flow as we made our way through each of the rooms deciding each shot...
It was a fantastic shoot and experience, really looking forward to seeing the final results on the New Browns website soon. 

*thankyou Hugo for being a wonderful assistant, I owe you a pint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment