Sunday 5 June 2011




A photo from when Bonobo played at Koko, London this year, I took my 35mm for a ride that night and thought I'd take a few shots of the show if I could get close enough...although I soon realised when I was poised and ready to take my first shot I only had 3 frames left! and un characteristically forgot to pack more film* nevertheless I tried to make the most of them. This is one of those 3 frames, of the wonderful Andrea Trianya who featured in the show. 

-I've 'posted' it as a reminder to myself to consider my images more /my composition and overall shot. Shooting Digitally on a regular basis sometimes this gets lost and find you end up taking unnecessary shots of a subject, this picture is one of the reasons why I love film.

I've left it un edited as I love the colours going on in it, I remember the lighting being quite dark although the soft halo around her from one of the lights captures the atmosphere of that moment during the show well..

Andreya Triana
Bonobo 



No comments:

Post a Comment