Monday 28 March 2011

Shoes and Socks Off






The past few weeks have been a pleasant blur of photo-shoots of all different kinds, shapes for a mixture of reasons, 
One of which was this one 'Shoes and Socks Off' aka Tobias Hayes aka Tobyyy.
I met Toby properly a few weeks ago at a gig and asked him if I could take his portrait. He said 'maybe'...a few emails of banter later we met for coffee, disappeared to nowhere in particular and began taking photos.

Here are a few from my time spent with him, he was also kind enough to invite me to rehearsals the following day to shoot 'the shoes and socks off band' (who apparently have never been photographed together before) so I guess perhaps the last two photos are a kind of "exclusive" 
- ta dar.

my thanks to Toby for refreshing conversation and being a lovely subject to photograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment