Monday 17 January 2011

surprises




.
this is Emily Grundon.
My eyes used to follow this young photographer a couple of years ago, I recall her being quite an inspiration to me at the time, through the vines of social means...then.one day, I bizarrely forgot her name and couldn’t find her or any of her photographs again?,
today out of the blue a friend randomly emailed me her name and website for me to look at...
what a nice surprise. She’s back in my life, 2 years later with a new body of refreshing photographic work, her coherent and consistent layout in the ‘singles’ section and throughout her site is engaging. – also the use of lines and circles integrated in to her photographs offers an alternative for the viewer which is appealing.
For me, this is a reassuring yet experimental photographic style and website.

I.like.it.
plus she shoots film. cosy

.

No comments:

Post a Comment